Some of the best no candy Easter basket ideas!
Every year, I struggle to figure out what to put in my kid’s Easter basket, that isn’t candy! So I took it upon myself to compile a list of the best Easter basket filler ideas just for you!
You will surely find a handful of your favorite non-candy Easter basket ideas on this list. =)
What To Put In Easter Baskets?
It’s almost that time of year when we all start thinking about Easter! It’s such a fun time of year, the early days of spring. You can feel summer in the air.
However, one thing I usually leave until the last minute is Easter basket shopping for my kids. Not because I’m a procrastinator, but because I never know what to fill their baskets with that isn’t candy!
What can you put in their Easter basket besides candy?
Don’t let Easter sneak up on you this year! Spend quality time shopping for the best basket fillers that will bring smiles all around – no matter what age.
Make your life easier with a few of our top picks, and prepare for an unforgettable holiday celebration!
If my struggle is yours, check out some of these best basket filler ideas below, for every age!
- 40 Cheap Summer Activities For Kids That Won’t Break The Bank
- 21 Best Free Printable Chore Charts For Kids
- How To Make Money As A Kid (Easy After School Gigs)
- 90+ Summer Bucket List Ideas For Teens
Babies First Easter Basket Ideas
A baby’s first Easter only comes once. Get creative this year and fill your baby’s basket with essentials that your baby can use on a daily basis.
1. Pacifiers– Such a small, easy item to slip into their Easter basket.
2. Bibs– You can’t ever have too many bibs! This makes for a great Easter basket filler.
3. Wooden egg shakers– Babies of all ages love these shakers. Good things they make for some great Easter basket fillers.
4. Sippy cup– You can’t ever have enough sippy cups. These make for a great basket filler idea.
5. Bunny lovey– These soft loveys are the best! Who needs basket stuffing when you fill the empty space with this sweet lovey?
6. Slip-on sandals– Summer is right around the corner. Why not fill your child’s Easter basket with something useful, such as a cute pair of new sandals?
7. Easter outfit– Every baby needs their first Easter outfit. Filling Easter baskets hasn’t ever been as fun as on a baby’s first Easter.
8. Raddle toy– An easy small Easter basket filler that will fit in any Easter basket.
9. Teething toy– My favorite non-candy Easter basket filler. What baby doesn’t need more teething toys?
10. Toothbrush for infants– Adding a toothbrush is a great Easter basket filler for kids and babies.
11. Easter board book- Add a new book to your collection with an Easter edition board book.
12. Stacking cups– These multi-use cups make for a cheap Easter basket filler idea.
13. Play blocks– These squeeze play blocks make for a great addition to the Easter basket for any young child.
14. Baby sunglasses– Aren’t these the cutest thing!
15. Rabbit headband– Headbanks make for the perfect inexpensive easter basket idea.
Easter Basket Stuffers For Toddlers & UP
Here are some of the best Easter basket stuffers for toddlers! If you are struggling to fill your tots Easter basket or want to get your shopping done ahead of time, grab some of these Easter basket stuffers.
16. Sand toys – With Spring right around the corner, but better Easter basket filler, than sand toys.
17. Chalk – If you’ve run out of ideas for your child’s Easter basket, think again. Chalk is the perfect idea for Easter baskets.
18. Hair accessories– Every young child loves dressing up. This is one of the many great Easter basket fillers for toddlers and above.
19. Coloring books – Have you run out of Easter fillers? Grab a coloring book or two. They are big, so they should fill up the entire basket, they are cheap, and they should last for years.
20. Socks – Kids are always outgrowing their socks. Besides, who can pass up a cute pair of Easter socks?
21. Mini Markers– Have you run out of Easter basket filler ideas that aren’t candy? If so, grab a pair of cute little markers. They make a great addition to any Easter basket.
22. Bubble Bath – I have yet to meet a child who doesn’t like taking bubble baths. This makes for such a fun Easter basket idea.
23. Play-doh – Play-doh always makes for a great basket filler.
24. Flashlight – These mini flashlights make the cutest basket filler ideas.
25. Sticker book – Kids love stickers, making them a great addition to any basket.
26. Bubbles– If you are looking for filler ideas, you can’t go wrong with a container of bubbles.
27. Silly putty – Silly putty is shaped like an egg, making it the perfect addition to any Easter basket.
28. Hot wheels – Hot wheels make the perfect Easter basket fillers for boys.
29. ABC fridge magnets – Kids love learning, so why not have the Easter bunny bring an educational game or two?
30. Mini puzzles – I bet these little Easter bunny puzzles would make the perfect addition to your child’s Easter basket.
31. Kinetic sand – What is not to love about kinetic sand? Kids love it, and it’s easy to clean up. Grab some for your Easter basket this year.
Easter Basket Fillers For Tweens
Are you struggling with what to put in your tween’s Easter basket? Here are some of the best Easter basket stuffers for tweens.
32. Jumping rope – A fun colored jump rope is a great Easter basket filler for tweens.
33. Makeup beauty kit – I put this in my daughter’s Easter basket one year, and she loved it.
34. Yo-Yo– What a simple but fun basket filler idea.
35. Bath bombs – This makes for a cool activity for kids of many ages.
36. Water bottle – If you are looking for a none candy basket filler idea, a water bottle is a must!
37. Squishy – Squashies have been quite the phase these past few years with elementary-age children. Make your child’s day and put one in their Easter basket.
38. Lip Gloss – What tween doesn’t want more lip gloss? Lip gloss makes for a cheap basket filler.
39. Glow sticks – Buy a pack of glow sticks and separate them out between multiple baskets this year.
40. Rubix cube – One of the many fun Easter basket goodies that will entertain your tween.
41. Nail polish – What girl doesn’t love a new bottle of fingernail polish?
42. Wiki sticks – Wiki sticks are so much fun! I always bring a few in the car, to restaurants, you name it, to keep the kids busy.
43. Watercolors – This jumbo watercolor set makes such a great basket filler. Watercolors or new paints are among the best things to put in Easter baskets.
44. Glitter pens – These scented pens are always a hit!
45. Slime – Slime is a great Easter basket stuffer for girls and boys!
46. Small lego set – Grab a tiny box of legos to through into your Easter bin.
47. Hatchimals – These tiny creatures are a great no candy Easter basket idea as they are popular with kids of all ages.
48. Polly pocket – If you are going to splurge on an Easter basket toy, this should be it!
49. Movie tickets
50. Stuff bunny – What child of any age doesn’t want an Easter bunny in their Easter basket?
Non Candy Ideas For Easter Baskets – Final Thoughts
Easter is such a fun time of year! With these 50 creative non-candy easter basket filler ideas, your children will certainly be bouncing around with delight. From bath bombs to building blocks and beyond, let your imagination take you anywhere as you get your hands on these amazing no-candy gifts for the special day!
Plus, why worry about sugar highs when you can simply fill the baskets with something extraordinary instead? Give them something different to keep the fun alive and keep those minds ticking away. Not only that, but you can get amazing items without breaking the bank too!
Now you’ll be all prepped and ready to put together some spectacular non-candy easter basket stuffers this season!
There you have it! Fifty non-candy Easter basket filler ideas. If you are struggling with ideas, I hope this Easter basket shopping list helped!
What kind of non-candy Easter basket ideas do you put in your child’s Easter basket?
If you enjoyed this article, save it for later! Then follow me on Pinterest for more money-saving ideas.